From the way Paul McCartney holds his bass guitar, it’s pretty obvious that he’s left handed. Less obvious as a left hander is Ringo Starr. Although Ringo is left handed, he plays the drums as a right hander and his drum kit is set up as such. As a side note, this is the opposite of Micky Dolenz of The Monkees who is right handed but plays with the kit set up for a left hander.
Random TriviaYoko Ono was more than 7½ years older than John Lennon. (Yoko was born Feb. 18, 1933, and John was born Oct. 9, 1940)
- Where did George Harrison meet his first wife Pattie Boyd?
- What was John Lennon’s last full-length concert performance?
- What is Chas Newby’s place in Beatles history?
- A Hard Day’s Night (film) : Beatles Trivia Questions
- Which Beatles song had the working title “Bad Finger Boogie”?
- Who created the cover illustration for the Beatles’ Revolver album?
- Which two future Beatles’ wives attended the legendary Shea Stadium concert?
- What was the working title of the Beatles’ song “Yesterday”?
- Which Beatles singles occupied the top 5 spots together on the Billboard Hot 100?
- What was the first single by a former Beatle to reach number one?
- Who played keyboards with the Beatles while recording Let It Be?
- When and where did the Beatles’ final photo session take place?
Random TriviaPete Best was the Beatles' drummer from August 12, 1960 to August 16, 1962.