George Harrison was born in Liverpool, England, on February 25, 1943, to Louise (née French), a Liverpool shop assistant, and Harold Hargreaves Harrison, a bus conductor. George was the last of four children, and he was born in the house where he lived for his first six years: 12 Arnold Grove, Wavertree, Liverpool.
Random TriviaIn 1991, George Harrison played on Julian Lennon's album 'Help Yourself' but was not directly credited.
- Where did George Harrison meet his first wife Pattie Boyd?
- What was John Lennon’s last full-length concert performance?
- What is Chas Newby’s place in Beatles history?
- A Hard Day’s Night (film) : Beatles Trivia Questions
- Which Beatles song had the working title “Bad Finger Boogie”?
- Who created the cover illustration for the Beatles’ Revolver album?
- Which two future Beatles’ wives attended the legendary Shea Stadium concert?
- What was the working title of the Beatles’ song “Yesterday”?
- Which Beatles singles occupied the top 5 spots together on the Billboard Hot 100?
- What was the first single by a former Beatle to reach number one?
- Who played keyboards with the Beatles while recording Let It Be?
- When and where did the Beatles’ final photo session take place?
Random TriviaApril 10, 1970, Paul McCartney announced the breakup of the Beatles. He released his debut solo album just 10 days later.