The album cover was shot on August 8, 1969, with photographer Iain Macmillan, in a brief 10-minute session.
Random TriviaApril 10, 1970, Paul McCartney announced the breakup of the Beatles. He released his debut solo album just 10 days later.
- Where did George Harrison meet his first wife Pattie Boyd?
- What was John Lennon’s last full-length concert performance?
- What is Chas Newby’s place in Beatles history?
- A Hard Day’s Night (film) : Beatles Trivia Questions
- Which Beatles song had the working title “Bad Finger Boogie”?
- Who created the cover illustration for the Beatles’ Revolver album?
- Which two future Beatles’ wives attended the legendary Shea Stadium concert?
- What was the working title of the Beatles’ song “Yesterday”?
- Which Beatles singles occupied the top 5 spots together on the Billboard Hot 100?
- What was the first single by a former Beatle to reach number one?
- Who played keyboards with the Beatles while recording Let It Be?
- When and where did the Beatles’ final photo session take place?
Random TriviaGeorge helped Ringo with the melody of "Octopus's Garden," but the songwriting is credited to Ringo alone.