Related Video: Which of The Beatles Was Born Richard Starkey? (Question from TV game show “1 vs. 100”)
Random TriviaLinda McCartney, Paul's wife of 29 years, died from breast cancer on April 17, 1998. She was 56 years old.
- Where did George Harrison meet his first wife Pattie Boyd?
- What was John Lennon’s last full-length concert performance?
- What is Chas Newby’s place in Beatles history?
- A Hard Day’s Night (film) : Beatles Trivia Questions
- Which Beatles song had the working title “Bad Finger Boogie”?
- Who created the cover illustration for the Beatles’ Revolver album?
- Which two future Beatles’ wives attended the legendary Shea Stadium concert?
- What was the working title of the Beatles’ song “Yesterday”?
- Which Beatles singles occupied the top 5 spots together on the Billboard Hot 100?
- What was the first single by a former Beatle to reach number one?
- Who played keyboards with the Beatles while recording Let It Be?
- When and where did the Beatles’ final photo session take place?
Random TriviaYoko Ono was more than 7½ years older than John Lennon. (Yoko was born Feb. 18, 1933, and John was born Oct. 9, 1940)