Related Video: Which of The Beatles Was Born Richard Starkey? (Question from TV game show “1 vs. 100″)
- Follow BeatlesTrivia on Twitter
- Beatles Pinback Buttons
Random TriviaApril 10, 1970, Paul McCartney announced the breakup of the Beatles. He released his debut solo album just 10 days later.
- Where did George Harrison meet his first wife Pattie Boyd?
- What was John Lennon’s last full-length concert performance?
- What is Chas Newby’s place in Beatles history?
- A Hard Day’s Night (film) : Beatles Trivia Questions
- Which Beatles song had the working title “Bad Finger Boogie”?
- Who created the cover illustration for the Beatles’ Revolver album?
- Which two future Beatles’ wives attended the legendary Shea Stadium concert?
- What was the working title of the Beatles’ song “Yesterday”?
- Which Beatles singles occupied the top 5 spots together on the Billboard Hot 100?
- What was the first single by a former Beatle to reach number one?
- Who played keyboards with the Beatles while recording Let It Be?
- When and where did the Beatles’ final photo session take place?
Random TriviaPaul McCartney is the only Beatle to have married 3 times.