The “mountain” on the cover of John Lennon’s 1973 Mind Games album is the face of his wife, Yoko Ono. Lennon had designed the cover himself. It is seen by many as symbolism for John walking away from Ono’s huge influence on him. The Lennon’s had split up in mid-1973, around the time the recording sessions for Mind Games was to begin. Their separation was to last 18-months before they reconciled.
Random TriviaRingo Starr is the only solo Beatle not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Where did George Harrison meet his first wife Pattie Boyd?
- What was John Lennon’s last full-length concert performance?
- What is Chas Newby’s place in Beatles history?
- A Hard Day’s Night (film) : Beatles Trivia Questions
- Which Beatles song had the working title “Bad Finger Boogie”?
- Who created the cover illustration for the Beatles’ Revolver album?
- Which two future Beatles’ wives attended the legendary Shea Stadium concert?
- What was the working title of the Beatles’ song “Yesterday”?
- Which Beatles singles occupied the top 5 spots together on the Billboard Hot 100?
- What was the first single by a former Beatle to reach number one?
- Who played keyboards with the Beatles while recording Let It Be?
- When and where did the Beatles’ final photo session take place?
Random Trivia"What's the New Mary Jane" was recorded in 1968 for the White Album. It wouldn't see official release until 1996 on Anthology 3.