(1) How many times is the name “Beatles” mentioned in A Hard Day’s Night?
(2) The movie has a character of a grandfather to which Beatle?
(3) Name the Beatle and his future wife that met on the set of A Hard Day’s Night.
(4) What is the only word that Pattie Boyd says in the film?
(5) The movie’s title originated from something said by which Beatle?
(6) What 13 year old child actor, who would later become a famous drummer/vocalist, was an extra in A Hard Day’s Night?
(7) Besides A Hard Day’s Night, what other Beatles’ films did actor Victor Spinetti appear in?
(8) What did Ringo reply when asked if he’s a Mod or a Rocker?
(9) Who directed A Hard Day’s Night?
(10) In the scene where The Beatles are running and playing in the field, a body double filled in for which Beatle who wasn’t actually there?
(1) Zero – No one says the word “Beatles”
(2) Paul. Wilfrid Brambell played Paul’s fictional grandfather John McCartney
(3) George Harrison and Pattie Boyd
(5) Ringo. As he explained in an interview with DJ Dave Hull in 1964: “We went to do a job, and we’d worked all day and we happened to work all night. I came up still thinking it was day I suppose, and I said, ‘It’s been a hard day…’ and I looked around and saw it was dark so I said, ‘…night!’ So we came to A Hard Day’s Night.”
(6) Phil Collins. Phil is wearing glasses and can be seen in the audience at the television theater. On a side note, in 1970, at age 19, Collins played percussion on the George Harrison song “The Art of Dying”.
(7) Help! and Magical Mystery Tour
(8) “I’m a mocker”
(9) Richard Lester
(10) John, who was away promoting his book “John Lennon: In His Own Write.” Some close-up shots of him were later edited into the scene.